Our Office is now OPEN for bookings: 01233 820 078
Chequertree Fishery will be reopening from Monday 1th March.
We have put in place some rules and regulations to meet government guidelines and keep both our family and our anglers safe. These rules are listed below.
- All anglers are required to phone, book and pay for your fishing ticket at least 24hrs in advance. No tickets will be available to buy on site.
- No guests or visitors
- Each swim will be maximum 1 angler, unless both individuals are from the same household.
- Some pegs have been removed to ensure social distancing, so signs must be read and followed.
- No equipment, including bivvies' may be shared between anglers, unless from the same household.
- Toilets will be regularly cleaned throughout the day, only 1 individual in the toilet block at a time. Queueing will be outside following 2m social distancing.
- All our usual rules apply.
ANYONE THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
Our gates will remain locked and access only allowed to those who have pre-purchased their tickets. Purchased tickets will have access between 7.30am - 9am.
We will amend these rules as and when appropriate.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Chequertree.